New-(ish) seller on Fiverr

Thank you! Yes, Google translate helps!

I’ve just revisited this thread and seen your reply from a few days ago.

I’m not trying to poke the bear, but I think it’s only right to point out that your gig says that YOU will translate. There is no mention of Google Translate.

This seems very unfair on any buyer who might be expecting a human service rather than something they could achieve in approximately 5 seconds or less on their own.

I’m not trying to poke the bear, but I think it’s only right to point out that your gig says that YOU will translate. There is no mention of Google Translate.

This seems very unfair on any buyer who might be expecting a human service rather than something they could achieve in approximately 5 seconds or less on their own.

Hi, I have had literally one order on that gig. But I can mention Google Translate on if you think I should. I don’t see how it can affect anything. If you use Google Translate it is often not accurate and I still have to check the article and change the wording and grammar.

I have updated my gig!

Archived