New Jack of all Trades!

Goooooddd moooorning Fiverrrrr!

Sorry, I can’t resist as I currently am living in Vietnam. I am a Jack of all Trades and Master of none, and one of my friends turned me on to Fiverr to earn some cash as another alternative to UpWork.

I am a customer support/content creator/social media guru/photographer/vlogger-in-training. Add to that 22 years of experience in the first category with an insatiable wanderlust and very cough dry and strange sense of humour and you will get me!

Looks like there is so much to learn, but I wanted to pop in and say Hello as I am a lover of forums for getting to know others and to share ideas!

So…Hello! Can’t wait to get to know all of you!

Elizabeth the wandering Canadian.

Guest writerglen

Hey Elizabeth!

I’m Glen. I’m new here, too.

I’ve already made one friend, @nikavoice. Now I’m trying to win over @newsmike. I’ve got a feeling he knows where all the cool kids hang out.

How’s Vietnam? I bet it’s been a heck of a lot warmer than Canada over these past few months.

Hey Elizabeth!

I’ve already made one friend, @nikavoice. Now I’m trying to win over @newsmike. I’ve got a feeling he knows where all the cool kids hang out.

How’s Vietnam? I bet it’s been a heck of a lot warmer than Canada over these past few months.

Welcome to Fiverr & the Community @elizabethcuffe! 🎉

The people here are pretty darn incredible. Take a look around you’ll find some helpful posts.

Also, check out the pinned 📌 topics here. You’ll find everything that you need to make your Community experience a good one. 😎

Hey, Glen! 😎

You sure did, didn’t you?!😉

It’s always nice to chat with awesome people like you. Extra brownie points for making me laugh & giggle. 🤭

Besides, I get along well the 🇬🇧 the accent is lovely!

Careful @newsmike is from the mean streets of NY. Street cred and a tough guy mentality. 😬

P.S~ You should add a pic! All I see is a silouette of a man.

Hey Elizabeth!

Now I’m trying to win over @newsmike. I’ve got a feeling he knows where all the cool kids hang out.

It’s more like I am the one that has to buy beer and cigarettes for them.

The people here are pretty darn incredible. Take a look around you’ll find some helpful posts.

Also, check out the pinned 📌 topics here. You’ll find everything that you need to make your Community experience a good one. 😎

Hey, Glen! 😎

It’s always nice to chat with awesome people like you. Extra brownie points for making me laugh & giggle. 🤭

Careful @newsmike is from the mean streets of NY. Street cred and a tough guy mentality. 😬

image.png.48fa6de5cddc9e40f8542a1208797af4.png

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Guest writerglen

Also, check out the pinned 📌 topics . You’ll find everything that you need to make your Community experience a good one. 😎

Hey, Glen! 😎

Oh, wow. I didn’t realise Mike was such a big player on the mean streets. I guess you have to be tough to be a voice-over artist, though. You’ve got to fight off rivals who take too long in the studio, and deal with buyers who disrespeck you by asking for lots of revisions.

It’s a hard life.

On a serious note, you all have awesome gigs. I’m still creating my profile (signed up last night). I’ve taken a lot of inspiration from you all, so thanks. I should have everything completed within a day or two.

LMSexyBO! 😂

I’m outta 💔 [insert cigar emoji here]

A blast from the past. ❤️

FYI ~ Maestro is talking about. 😁

Not to be mistaken with this Scaramucci AKA da mooch

AnthonyScaramucci.thumb.jpg.57b67e4d82c9855e18bfb1191d60aeab.jpg

Oh, wow. I didn’t realise Mike was such a big player on the mean streets. I guess you have to be tough to be a voice-over artist, though. You’ve got to fight off rivals who take too long in the studio, and deal with buyers who disrespeck you by asking for lots of revisions.

It’s a hard life.

On a serious note, you all have awesome gigs. I’m still creating my profile (signed up last night). I’ve taken a lot of inspiration from you all, so thanks. I should have everything completed within a day or two.

I guess you have to be tough to be a voice-over artist, though.

Versatile is more like it. Acting n stuff! 😉

Yay! I can’t wait to see your gigs. 🎉

I guess you have to be tough to be a voice-over artist, though.

Versatile is more like it. Acting n stuff! 😉

Agree 20 characters.

Love Da Mooch. He’s like everyone I grew up with rolled into one.

@abauer5188 Damn, I so wanted to ❤️ I’m out tho 2hr wait 😟

I do see the similarities twins. :ok_hand:t4: (Not a bad thing Maestro)

Love Da Mooch. He’s like everyone I grew up with rolled into one.

It’s a shame his reign didn’t last long, like 2 days? 😂

He seemed like an animated character.

@nikavoice

Lol, I was thinking I was on @writerglen 's thread.

Then I replied to my own post! I must be 🤒 or maybe in a hurry. I am visiting here when I should be working.

Then I replied to my own post! I must be 🤒 or maybe in a hurry. I am visiting here when I should be working.

It’s OK, Vickie! 🙃 I’m feelin’ lightheaded, too. Since our friend Glen is a basic user his posts are limited. Glen if you’re reading, I know you’re itching to type something. 😛

Archived