Fiverr Community Forum

New joiner: Editor and proofreader :)

Hello Fiverr community!

I am Alisha, an MBA graduate from IIM-Indore (India) with a background in Information Technology. I have recently joined Fiverr as a seller, and am so excited to be a part of this talented community.

I offer proofreading and editing services for all the wonderful writers and professionals out there who might do better with some help in this area. I believe in “Help others in achieving their dreams and you will achieve yours”. Looking forward to to be at your service. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

9 Likes

Hello there @alisharaul, welcome to the big loving family. Glad you’ve joined the community. Congrats on your MBA. Wish you all the best here on Fiverr.

Warmly, Humbertotenor

2 Likes

Wish you a very smooth journey :blush::blush:

1 Like

You are welcome to the great community.

1 Like

Thank you @hum_on_the_go, @programmermim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @excel8803 :slight_smile:

Welcome Alisha.
I’m also new here.
Hope it’s fun for us!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @alisharaul
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @carlybel and a warm welcome to you too! Yeah, looking forward to an exciting journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @rishaat :slight_smile:

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

3 Likes

Hey, thank you @insects44! That was some useful stuff to get started here :smiley:

@alisharaul
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @emrlanka :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @pptexperts :slight_smile:

welcome to the forum…:smiley::smiley:

1 Like