New kid on the block - Advise needed please

ameliasophie

Hi

New of Fiverr.
Can anyone share your experience on getting your first gig?

I know if all varies, and it’s undefined, but I’d like to know, how long should I wait (on average) to get my listing seen?

At the moment, I’ve only got 1 gig.
Is it enough and should I create more?

Also, I’ve previously sold on Etsy, and it allow refreshing the listing, which gets you to a new better ranking in searchability. They also have teams to promote.

How is the game being played in fiverr?

Any advise would be grand.

Thank you.
D

Hi

New of Fiverr.

Can anyone share your experience on getting your first gig?

I know if all varies, and it’s undefined, but I’d like to know, how long should I wait (on average) to get my listing seen?

At the moment, I’ve only got 1 gig.

Is it enough and should I create more?

Also, I’ve previously sold on Etsy, and it allow refreshing the listing, which gets you to a new better ranking in searchability. They also have teams to promote.

How is the game being played in fiverr?

Any advise would be grand.

Thank you.

D

should I create more?

Yes. You can create 7 gigs.

how long should I wait (on average) to get my listing seen?

Don’t wait. Share your gigs on social media and send buyer requests daily.

should I create more?

Yes. You can create 7 gigs.

how long should I wait (on average) to get my listing seen?

Don’t wait. Share your gigs on social media and send buyer requests daily.

The problem is, my category does not have any requests…

Being a new user has limitations.

I’ve been replied by Fiverr…

One is that our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests. The second is that the buyer request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to the category your gig(s) is located in, you will receive less requests than usual.

Being an unleveled seller. Please keep in mind that all requests have a limit of 10 unleveled seller offers before they are removed from view. This too has an affect on the number of offers you can see.

Any way I can break this trend

Welcome. Suggest you check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Also take time to read through the forum for lots of information and tips. Good luck! 🙂

Edit: You need to remove the outside of Fiverr link from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived