[NEW] Launching "Product Photography" subcategory!

editorial_video

Hi there,

You may have seen, but yesterday, we officially launched a new subcategory called "Product Photography". These are exciting news because in the past year we’ve seen more and more gigs for product photography, which didn’t have a proper home.

As a marketplace obsessed with helping small business owners and startups get the services they need to grow their businesses, we felt that such service is very needed for a huge audience that uses Fiverr - businesses with physical products, eCommerce websites and more.

So what do we offer in Product Photography?

Buyers can choose from sellers in this subcategory, various types of imagery including white background studio setting, lifestyle, commercial still-life, 360°, and more.

Those styles of photography can be applied to (and filtered by) over 10 business and/or product types including:

• Beauty & Health
  • Apparel
  • Electronics
  • Shoes
  • Food
  • Kids & Toys
  • Pet Supplies
  • Sports & Outdoors
  • Jewelry
  • Home & Kitchen

Under what category will this subcategory live?

For now, Product Photography will live under the Video & Animation category, as many photographers and videographers share similar skillsets.
Will we have a Photography category in the future? maybe, but not for now.

We are very excited about this new service and we hope that you too 🙂

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? leave them here!

Great news! But how can we go about the category for an existing photography gig? I just tried to change it and an error message comes up that the category can not be adjusted.

i am wondering;

as it happens to me also as i edit my tags and after editing same old ones are appearing:zipper_mouth_face:

Archived