Fiverr Forum

New Learn to Juggle gig and feedback needed

Hi everyone,

I just posted a new gig for my learn to juggle video:

http://fiverr.com/metalriot/teach-you-to-juggle-on-video

I’d love some feedback on a couple of things if anyone has the time:

I made the gig vid from clips from the video I’m selling, but I didn’t specify that (I know I can write it in the description) because I thought it would be obvious. Watching the gig video again I’m wondering if I should change the “with Tomi” title at the beginning to say “selected clips” so that it’s clear. I didn’t make a new vid because I thought the buyer would prefer to see what they’ll be getting.

Also, do the successful sellers out there feel that it’s important to stick with a niche on fiverr? I’m an artist and have been thinking of things I could make and send in the mail, but I don’t know if offering unrelated gigs is a good idea. Or do you just throw it all at the wall and see what sticks? What are your experiences?

Thanks!

Well, I realized I forgot to add a fade in and max the volume so I did change it. My next question is:

If I replace a vid for a gig will the old vid still show while the new one is processing? I hope so. If not I might wait until the wee hours.

Well, I realized I forgot to add a fade in and max the volume so I did change it. My next question is:

If I replace a vid for a gig will the old vid still show while the new one is processing? I hope so. If not I might wait until the wee hours.