New Level 1 Seller!

Proud to wake up today to see that I became a Level 1 seller! I have enough done to be a Level 2, but not enough time here just yet! For now, I am enjoying adding gig extras and changing the way I have done things for 30days! :slight_smile:

Level 2…see you in 30 days! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Congrats! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Woohoo! Way to go :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Typically I only congratulate and don’t look. However, you made a claim that took my interest. Interestingly, to me, your claim seems to be true. I think Fiverr’s “standards” are getting higher over time for levels.

Also, I looked at your approach to GIG EXTRAS and I was rather impressed. Nicely played!

Reply to @anarchofighter: Thank you so much, to to peek your interest…back it up…and even impress a top rated seller! :slight_smile: I started off with these “key” gigs, but now that I have some extras I plan to add a few more as well!

Reply to EVERYONE ELSE ABOVE - Thanks for the support! It is the support of everyone here that is truly what makes this place a great place to be!

congrats :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks. I did that as part of my game to collect one person above you thread. Seems to have puttered out with not many playing! :wink:

Congrats! See you at Level 2! :slight_smile:

Congrats! Things only get better now! :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: Can’t wait to get there! :slight_smile:

Reply to @ceceliavo: They already have! :slight_smile:

yay good going i am 3 gigs away!

Congrats and 2013 will bring you to Level 2. Good job!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: …and more I hope! :slight_smile:

congratulations and enjoy your success! :slight_smile:

Congrats!!