New Logo Designer Need Some Support

Hello Fiverr Family , my name is “Williams” , i’m 26 yo from Algeria , and i’m a new logo designer here on fiverr , i signed up back in december 2019, but i had some studies to finish, so i couldn’t work on my gig and its promotion.
but i recently finished my studies and i’ve been waiting for some orders for a while now , but no luck 😕 yet , i’m open for any tips & help , have good day everyone 🙂

Hey here is a tip that would help you

Hey Everyone Hope you all are doing good! I am here to give you some tips according to MY experience. You must be wondering how to rank your service. So here we go! To make your gig rank on the 1st or 2nd page its the game of tags (keywords). You can’t stick to the only random keywords used by you. YOU have to do some research like what keywords work for you, its a trial and error method. There is no straight forward method which will help you get “Quick rich”. Once you find the set of key…

If you have any doubt you can comment back on this post ☝️

Hello Fiverr Family , my name is “Williams” , i’m 26 yo from Algeria , and i’m a new logo designer here on fiverr , i signed up back in december 2019, but i had some studies to finish, so i couldn’t work on my gig and its promotion.

but i recently finished my studies and i’ve been waiting for some orders for a while now , but no luck 😕 yet , i’m open for any tips & help , have good day everyone 🙂

i’ve been waiting for some orders for a while now , but no luck 😕 yet , i’m open for any tips & help

Perhaps you may find some good advice here:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

Archived