New member from California

Hi Fellow Fiverrers…we are a multimedia and creative enthusiast couple from southern California just signed up in fiverr with a hope to earn some peanuts… :rofl:
We are mainly offering 3D architectural visualization as of now but soon will add photo/video editing and other fun stuffs!!
How did you guys get your first task? Is it just wait and watch patiently? How long did it take you to get your first project? I guess it will take few months! 😎

Guest sophiesvoice

Howdy @sagdesign and welcome to the Fiverr Community! 💐

I started with the Buyer’s Request to get the ball rolling and from there, orders started to pick up. Everyone’s experience on the platform is different, but you can learn a lot from perusing the forum.

Hi Fellow Fiverrers…we are a multimedia and creative enthusiast couple from southern California just signed up in fiverr with a hope to earn some peanuts… :rofl:

We are mainly offering 3D architectural visualization as of now but soon will add photo/video editing and other fun stuffs!!

How did you guys get your first task? Is it just wait and watch patiently? How long did it take you to get your first project? I guess it will take few months! 😎

We are mainly offering 3D architectural visualization as of now

Actually, you do not appear to be offering any services. There are no gigs displayed on your Fiverr profile. 😉

We are mainly offering 3D architectural visualization as of now

Actually, you do not appear to be offering any services. There are no gigs displayed on your Fiverr profile. 😉

Yeah… my gig was in draft and dropped an email to the support and they said they will Activate it after a quick review…so basically I am in limbo now! lol 😆

Yeah… my gig was in draft and dropped an email to the support and they said they will Activate it after a quick review…so basically I am in limbo now! lol 😆 Whenever I had a question about Fiverr I came to this forum and typed it in the search bar. I always found the answer to what I was looking for. Make sure to send 10 buyer requests daily (once your gigs are live) and write them well. It will take time, but single buyers turn to repeat buyers. Before you know it, you can have a steady flow of customers as long as you provide A+ Quality and A+ Communication.

Welcome. Fellow Californian here, down in LA. I really recommend searching this forum ANYTIME you have a question. I got started on 12/28/17 and just finished my 100th order last night. So it may not take months like you said 🙂 Whenever I had a question about Fiverr I came to this forum and typed it in the search bar. I always found the answer to what I was looking for. Make sure to send 10 buyer requests daily (once your gigs are live) and write them well. It will take time, but single buyers turn to repeat buyers. Before you know it, you can have a steady flow of customers as long as you provide A+ Quality and A+ Communication.

Thanks for the great information my friend… I am in Irvine,not too far from LA 🙂

Right now I am getting familiar with the entire process of fiverr. Hope to learn something every day!

Hi @sagdesign welcome to Fiverr community. Before start work on Fiverr read the Fiverr TOS and conditions carefully. Follow this link: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

If you face any problem you can contact with support from here: https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new They are very fast and very responsive.

If you want to know about Fiverr Level, visit here: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

And if you want your first task then at first make your gig professionally. Use eye-catching image and describe your service details on the description page. Then promote your gig on social platforms. Send buyer request daily. You can send up to 10 Buyer request every day.

All the best and don’t forget to share your experience and success story here on Fiverr Community.
Thanks, Rash 🙂

Thanks for the great information my friend… I am in Irvine,not too far from LA 🙂

Right now I am getting familiar with the entire process of fiverr. Hope to learn something every day!

I am in Irvine,not too far from LA 🙂

I’m in Tustin, so we’re neighbors! LA is the much more general area term, lol.

Many people wait weeks to get their first order. Some wait longer and part of it depends on your own promotional efforts. Here are some good links:

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Archived