New member - i have not got any client :(

ayuubb

• Optmize your gig accordingly(Don’t ask me how,Research yourself…There have many tips & tricks available in fiverr forum…

• Use attractive gig images…

• Don’t copy other gig description ,title

• Send 10 buyer request daily

• Make strong your portfolio and promote it to targeted audience…Don’t share your gig on social media again & again…It will never back any benefit unless you have targeted audience.I mean you should promote your skill…

• Stay Online most of the time…

• Optmize your gig accordingly(Don’t ask me how,Research yourself…There have many tips & tricks available in fiverr forum…

• Use attractive gig images…

• Don’t copy other gig description ,title

• Send 10 buyer request daily

• Make strong your portfolio and promote it to targeted audience…Don’t share your gig on social media again & again…It will never back any benefit unless you have targeted audience.I mean you should promote your skill…

• Stay Online most of the time…

How do you send buyer requests? I can’t find any requests when I go to buyer requests page.

How do you send buyer requests? I can’t find any requests when I go to buyer requests page.

Same here, a solution can be to create more gigs because I noticed after checking your profile you have just one gig. There are probably no requests for that particular gig you created at that time. It’s easier to see buyer request when you have more than one gig.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

A new seller sees “0” buyers request

New sellers can see less buyer requests than the upper levels seller.

You can read this topic.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Maybe you should have learned about this basic fact first before copy & pasting those usual “tips and tricks”, which unfortunately, do not work most of the time.

I can see you have joined fiverr recently , haven’t got any order yet and you are giving suggestion … Really amazing.

@ayuubb Welcome to the fiverr forum.

You will get many tips on fiverr tips category that will help you to get order. I have attached a tips for you .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

and @eshaniupadhyay You have to check buyer requests page several times a day. You can also read this topic …

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Archived