New member ??on fiverr

elasss

Welcome to the forums!

Let me preface this by saying that asking for “shares or likes” is not what you should be focusing on…nor what I can guarantee you’ll get out of the forums. What I can provide however, is some recommendations and criticism in order to help you succeed.

First off, your gigs and profile have many typos that need to be corrected. If I’m going to purchase from a graphic designer, especially something word heavy, I’m not going to buy from someone who has obvious grammatical errors. Your gigs also have just 1 image (at least, from those I looked over), which isn’t really showing off what you can make. You need more examples, and I would recommend specific ones for each gig you have. With that being said, as an artist myself I don’t find the majority of your work appealing, nor does the work you show off display that you are the “best grafic designer” as quoted in your certifications (which, to me doesn’t look like a certification at all, but just the way you describe yourself, which is very misleading).

All in all, focus on making your gigs coherent, and focus on working on your craft. With how many graphic designers there are on Fiverr, it can be difficult to stand out from the competition, especially if you’re not taking the steps I outlined above.

Welcome to the forums!

Let me preface this by saying that asking for “shares or likes” is not what you should be focusing on…nor what I can guarantee you’ll get out of the forums. What I can provide however, is some recommendations and criticism in order to help you succeed.

First off, your gigs and profile have many typos that need to be corrected. If I’m going to purchase from a graphic designer, especially something word heavy, I’m not going to buy from someone who has obvious grammatical errors. Your gigs also have just 1 image (at least, from those I looked over), which isn’t really showing off what you can make. You need more examples, and I would recommend specific ones for each gig you have. With that being said, as an artist myself I don’t find the majority of your work appealing, nor does the work you show off display that you are the “best grafic designer” as quoted in your certifications (which, to me doesn’t look like a certification at all, but just the way you describe yourself, which is very misleading).

All in all, focus on making your gigs coherent, and focus on working on your craft. With how many graphic designers there are on Fiverr, it can be difficult to stand out from the competition, especially if you’re not taking the steps I outlined above.

off, your gigs and profile have many typos that need to be corrected. If I’m going to purchase from a graphic designer, especially something word heavy, I’m not going to buy from someone who has obvious grammatical errors. Your gigs also have just 1 image (at least, from those I looked over), which isn’t really showing off what you can make. You need more examples, and I would recommend specific ones for each gig you have. With that being said, as an artist myself I don’t find the majority of your work appealing, nor does the work you show off display that you are the “best grafic designer” as quoted in your certifications (which, to me doesn’t look like a certification at all, but just the way you describe yourself, which is very misleading).

All in all, focus on making your gigs coherent, and focus on working on your craft. With how many graphic designers there are on Fiverr, it can be difficult to stand out from the competition, especially if you’re not taking the steps I outl

Hey, I really like the feedback you gave her. I’m also new and would love it if you could give me some feedback too. I know my gig is also missing content, however I’m planning on adding a viedo to it, and some examples of things I’ve done on Quora.

Welcome to the forums!

thank you so much for your opinion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

off, your gigs and profile have many typos that need to be corrected. If I’m going to purchase from a graphic designer, especially something word heavy, I’m not going to buy from someone who has obvious grammatical errors. Your gigs also have just 1 image (at least, from those I looked over), which isn’t really showing off what you can make. You need more examples, and I would recommend specific ones for each gig you have. With that being said, as an artist myself I don’t find the majority of your work appealing, nor does the work you show off display that you are the “best grafic designer” as quoted in your certifications (which, to me doesn’t look like a certification at all, but just the way you describe yourself, which is very misleading).

All in all, focus on making your gigs coherent, and focus on working on your craft. With how many graphic designers there are on Fiverr, it can be difficult to stand out from the competition, especially if you’re not taking the steps I outl

Hey, I really like the feedback you gave her. I’m also new and would love it if you could give me some feedback too. I know my gig is also missing content, however I’m planning on adding a viedo to it, and some examples of things I’ve done on Quora.

@gscriptauto For starters, I would take advantage of making as many gigs as you can. All of them of course, need to be different, but having just 1 gig in a sea of thousands isn’t going to give you much visibility. Think about your strengths, and make gigs that are for specific, but needed, tasks. I’d look at your competition (unfortunately I’m not very data analysis savvy so I can’t really give you as much insight) and see what they aren’t offering or making gigs for, and focus on that. I found success when I focused not so much on generic gigs that could account for a wide range of services, but rather on specific niches in my craft that I found there were little to none gigs for.

Besides that, I would just take another look through your profile description, as well as your gig description, as I found a few typos. Your certifications section also looks a little odd, and to someone that doesn’t really know much about data analysis and programming very well, they don’t scream ‘this makes you qualified’. Though that could just be the way they were entered in, I don’t know. Specifically I’m referring to the two certifications in the middle: I just don’t know what they’re for/referring to. Clarifying this is an easy fix.

@gscriptauto For starters, I would take advantage of making as many gigs as you can. All of them of course, need to be different, but having just 1 gig in a sea of thousands isn’t going to give you much visibility. Think about your strengths, and make gigs that are for specific, but needed, tasks. I’d look at your competition (unfortunately I’m not very data analysis savvy so I can’t really give you as much insight) and see what they aren’t offering or making gigs for, and focus on that. I found success when I focused not so much on generic gigs that could account for a wide range of services, but rather on specific niches in my craft that I found there were little to none gigs for.

Besides that, I would just take another look through your profile description, as well as your gig description, as I found a few typos. Your certifications section also looks a little odd, and to someone that doesn’t really know much about data analysis and programming very well, they don’t scream ‘this makes you qualified’. Though that could just be the way they were entered in, I don’t know. Specifically I’m referring to the two certifications in the middle: I just don’t know what they’re for/referring to. Clarifying this is an easy fix.

you really helped me a lot​:pray:🙏

Archived