New member, requested a gig, got rejected without a word of explanation

spojenet

Hello,

i described my problem in the subject. If i would treat my customers this way, i would be out of job pretty quickly. Also there is no way (did i miss something?) to contact customer support without an order number, which i don’t have.

So, any Fiverr representative here to tell me what was the problem with my request?

Thank you

My request was this:

Hello, we are small company which sells internet, web&server hosting and similar services. We are looking for a set of cartoon characters for our website and hardcopied materials…

http://www.spoje.net/cartoon-brief/index.html

It was not any seller, it was propably rejected by some member of Fiverr team and there was propably reason for that which i’m trying to find out…

I just don’t get their’s thought proccess… mine on their place would be something like: hey i can see this guy have registred an hour ago, so he’s new here and if he made any sort of mistake against processes and rules we use, lets drop him a note about what was the problem instead “fu.ck you, i don’t care” - after all, he is bringing money to authors I represent and take the fee from 🙂

If the link was a problem, how am I supposed to desribe what i need in 240 characters? I was under impression that the feature works like potential sellers will look at the brief, will find out if they are able and willing to do what i want, and then contact me…

Thanks for reply to both of you

Oh sorry, I think I misunderstood. I thought you had messaged the seller and the seller turned you down. My bad.

I’ve read your link. Private communication outside of fiverr isn’t allowed. That could be why.

In the TOS “Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Fiverr will not be protected by our Terms of Service.”

Archived