Fiverr Forum

New New New On Fiverr ...!

I Offer a new service only On Fiverr This Days I will Record the screen showing your website or Your Product while i am Talking about it and Guiding the viewers to specific places in Your website I can show them How to Sign Up on Your website Or How to use it And How To apply for something i will Record This Video In HD Format with a Nice smooth Background Music Plus i will Upload it to Youtube and to my facebook GROUP with 1K Members Using Camtasia Studio so If you Liked This Offer Please Tell me something I need your Opinion Thank You

You Can Order from Here

http://fiverr.com/bestfrend12/creat-a-testimonial-video-hd-if-u-want

Very nice gig indeed!, I’m sure you’ll get lots of orders. I’ll be using your service very soon myself. Good luck.

Like it! Nice gig.

Reply to @jackfoster: Thank you Dear Jack i am still waiting for the orders But ther is no orderes just One order :frowning: my views on fiverr do not increas i dont know why anyway i will try my best to be the best on this if you need one dont hesitat and help me to grow by telling your friends :smiley:

Reply to @lparziale: Thank You Dear Friend i hope we can work together some day :smiley: