New NeW new to this

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Looks like you don’t have any active gigs yet. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.

Buyer Request is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller trying to send 10 buyer requests daily.

As a new seller, you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.

Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.

Buyer Request is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller trying to send 10 buyer requests daily.

As a new seller, you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.

Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Thank you so much for the tips and encouraging words!

As a new seller

Do you believe that a user joined in October 2020 is still being considered as new?

• 2 weeks later...

It’s very Ganarel thing

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 6:36 AM, kisharagriffin said:

Hi everyone ,

I’m new on Fiverr ! I will be selling Custom Contemporary Black American Poems ! The themes will be whatever topic the buyer request but my specialty will be themes of Social Justice , Affirmations , and Spirituality.

Hello welcome to Fiverr community and wish you good luck

Archived