New On fiver, need guidelines

xpertsdesigner

share your gig links and profile link on social network sites, such as twitter , facebook and google plus…

but I suggest you download fiverr app from play store & stay online all time.

thankyou for Tip. I have download this app today . one more query, social media accounts only or on pages ?

Welcome & good luck !

Tip:

keep your self online because when buyer search any service, fiver shows only those users who are online.

when buyer search any service, fiver shows only those users who are online.

This isn’t true. There’s a green dot next to the names of the sellers who are currently online, but Fiverr shows gigs whether the seller is online or not (unless the buyer is looking for online sellers only).

when buyer search any service, fiver shows only those users who are online.

This isn’t true. There’s a green dot next to the names of the sellers who are currently online, but Fiverr shows gigs whether the seller is online or not (unless the buyer is looking for online sellers only).

may be you are right, but in my case, when I searched any service I found mostly online sellers.

and it’s also truth, buyers mostly visit gig offers which are online.

may be you are right, but in my case, when I searched any service I found mostly online sellers.

and it’s also truth, buyers mostly visit gig offers which are online.

buyers mostly visit gig offers which are online.

That depends on the buyer. If they need it done urgent, they will search for online sellers, but not everyone needs it done yesterday.

when I searched any service I found mostly online sellers.

Most of the results I get are sellers who are offline.

Or did you turn on the filter that searches for online sellers only?

buyers mostly visit gig offers which are online.

That depends on the buyer. If they need it done urgent, they will search for online sellers, but not everyone needs it done yesterday.

when I searched any service I found mostly online sellers.

Most of the results I get are sellers who are offline.

Or did you turn on the filter that searches for online sellers only?

no I searched without using any filters.

no I searched without using any filters.

Now, that’s strange. People can’t be online 24/7 (unless they’re using software that shows them as online even though they’re not), and with the sellers from all over the world, it would be logical that most results you get show users who are offline (like the results I get).

Weird.

Now, that’s strange. People can’t be online 24/7 (unless they’re using software that shows them as online even though they’re not), and with the sellers from all over the world, it would be logical that most results you get show users who are offline (like the results I get).

Weird.

When I forget to log off my mobile I find I am still online in the morning. Once I even got a message in the middle of the night. I try not to forget anymore.

Archived