New on Fiverr and didn't got my first Sale yet

amit_singh2432

Social media for gig promotion is highly recommended. not every one would recommend right approaches to achieving this. Of a truth social media works but it entails a whole lot than just posting links to your gigs. First of you need to master your skills and know who your target audience are. with these information You would better target your advert.

It gets easier after you get that first order. Try buyer requests and social media as the others have said. Another thing I would recommend is showing off more of your portfolio. You list a lot of services like t-shirt logo design etc however you only have examples of similar business card designs.

Thanks its a great idea.Working on it.

Thanks again 🙂

Rather than creating three different gig for same service just keep 1 gig and try to polish that. I have been working on Fiverr from last 2 year with just 2-3 gig that too offering differenct service. I have just 2 succesful gigs that give me more than enough.

Also in you gig you have highlited all text remove that and highlight just important thing.

Also graphic design is quite competitive niche to start with but you need to check the tags you using and are you getting good amount of gig click if not check out the tags that are good and ranking.

Also at start hardly people will come to you so you need to use buyer request effevtively

Rather than creating three different gig for same service just keep 1 gig and try to polish that. I have been working on Fiverr from last 2 year with just 2-3 gig that too offering differenct service. I have just 2 succesful gigs that give me more than enough.

Also in you gig you have highlited all text remove that and highlight just important thing.

Also graphic design is quite competitive niche to start with but you need to check the tags you using and are you getting good amount of gig click if not check out the tags that are good and ranking.

Also at start hardly people will come to you so you need to use buyer request effevtively

Thanks for this helpful information.Working on all the suggestions.

464278457_Screenshot(9).png.22d0cbe36158d27726eaecf6a893ab8c.png

currently this is the status of all my Gigs.

Archived