Fiverr Community Forum

New on fiverr and have 7 orders in que

Its amazing i am new on fiverr after 3 days of joining i get 3 order of 500$+ but after some day i did not get any order but after 2 apr. I get huge order almot 20+ i have 13 orders active in which i deliver 6 orders and 7 in que

I am very happy wish you all the best

If you want to check my gig here is link:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d60a851b61

17 Likes

congress brother , keep it up

1 Like

Thank you so much @riyad097

1 Like

Wow, congratulations on a great gig! Your reviews are glowing, too.

2 Likes

Yes you are right @helenabester have you check my gig

1 Like

Great bro, Congo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much @bumblepixco did you check my gig i want to know can i do any thing more

1 Like

I did ,they are perfect. You found the best tags for your gig, never change them. Some users struggle with them for long.

1 Like

Congratulations Man!!

1 Like

Oh yes thank you so much

2 Likes

Thank you so much @im_salman

1 Like

Congratulation brother.

1 Like

that’s so amazing, congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @retouchzone

1 Like

Thank you so much @nikitand

1 Like

Good luck! happy selling!

1 Like

Thank you so much @virajwick

Go ahead.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

That is amazing. Well done!

But please let me offer some really friendly feedback about your gig, to hopefully help you avoid potential problems in future:

You say you are active 24 hours a day. That’s a bold claim. Don’t make yourself ill by trying to be available all the time.

Your primary image in the gallery states ‘Delivery in 30 minutes’ but your description states 'Delivery in 1 - 2 hours (GIG EXTRA). This is confusing.

Unlimited revisions. After some time you will find there are sadly a small number of buyers who will abuse this.

Money back guaranteed. You should justify this by saying under what circumstances you will offer the money back. Again, you will find that some buyers will abuse this offer unless you are more clear.

I think you’ve done amazing and I’m not being critical. I just want to wish you success and to help you avoid problems from the handful of buyers that will try to abuse you.

5 Likes

Thank for your suggestion basically i am new on fiverr Thank you so much

1 Like