New on Fiverr and looking for answers to my topic

doumiwriter

Hi guys!
I’m DOUMI Mohammed, a Moroccan translator and part time teacher who gives free courses to impevorish youth here in Morocco. A friend of mine, who’s working on Fiverr as a Graphics Designer showed me this website, so i created my first gig. I don’t know the rules, or if i should be asking for tips on how to get my first offer.
So i’m asking you, what are the things i should do and that i don’t.
Here’s the link to my gig, tell me if there’s anything i should add or remove in order to stick to Fiverr’s rules and laws.
Thank you so much, and good luck to everyone!
https://www.fiverr.com/share/jj6go9

Hi guys!

I’m DOUMI Mohammed, a Moroccan translator and part time teacher who gives free courses to impevorish youth here in Morocco. A friend of mine, who’s working on Fiverr as a Graphics Designer showed me this website, so i created my first gig. I don’t know the rules, or if i should be asking for tips on how to get my first offer.

So i’m asking you, what are the things i should do and that i don’t.

Here’s the link to my gig, tell me if there’s anything i should add or remove in order to stick to Fiverr’s rules and laws.

Thank you so much, and good luck to everyone!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jj6go9

I don’t know the rules,

Here are the rules: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

tips on how to get my first offer.

Welcome

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I don’t know the rules,

Here are the rules: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020

tips on how to get my first offer.

Welcome

Just type “how to get orders” in the search bar above and read through the results.

The search bar is your friend!

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you so much!

Very much appreciated!

As the forum rules were linked above, I’ll throw a link to the ToS here.
Aside from those, there are a bunch of links to helpful Fiverr articles in the (RRD) section at the bottom of this post:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

As the forum rules were linked above, I’ll throw a link to the ToS here.

Aside from those, there are a bunch of links to helpful Fiverr articles in the (RRD) section at the bottom of this post:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Thank you very much!

It’s really heartwarming to see people helping each other in here!

Archived