New on fiverr and my experience till now

2 Months ago my friend told me about Fiverr, he was already on Fiverr he told me that you can earn some money by making logo designs etc on Fiverr i thought that is the best idea so i signed up for Fiverr before that i known illustrator but i thought it will be unfair to come in the logo design without some practice so for one month before i signed up i did practice now i am here from 2 weeks but i did not get any order yet but i will not quit i will work until it happens i will never quit i know that every business is hard in early days … i must also not quit

Paul the :guardsman:t3: ride through them and you may find something helpful while you wait for your first order.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Archived