Fiverr Forum

New on Fiverr :D

Hi guys !
I’ll create an all original logo for you or your company as soon as possible.
Thank you !

~Alysee

Dear Alysee1:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: This tilted angle does not work for me. I suggest you rotate the image. Nice smile.
Your log line: This is a slogan that goes under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am fast, cheap, and reliable! I offer awesome discounts for larger projects and I am very friendly toward all of my clients! Hope to hear from you soon! -Alysee

All your gigs should have video. Your 3 images are great (but I’m not the kind that uses Google Images to look for plagiarism – as long as you’re cool on that front, you should be golden), and so on…

Learn from @czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

“Unlimited revisions” is a TERRIBLE IDEA, especially for a logo designer. At the very least, RIGHT NOW, you could switch to gig packages, with 1 - 3 - 5 revisions as an upsell. You could offer source files and commercial rights for the higher packages, as an upsell, and you could add additional revisions as gig extras.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY OFFERING UNLIMITED REVISIONS YOU ARE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR HUGE HEADACHES AND COSTING YOURSELF $$$$$!

You should have the option of adding 2 @3-page pdfs. I suggest you fill those with additional samples.

Regarding this:

I want to make Fiverr my full-time job

I suggest you delete it. If you expect the Buyer to care about what you want, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Your focus, especially while you are establishing yourself and building trust on Fiverr, should be on WHAT THE BUYER WANTS

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Thank you @blaisefaint ! I appreciate your support :slight_smile:

Hi
Thank you for pointing me as an example :slight_smile: Really nice to see. I notice that you are helping all newbies. Very kind. I really appreciate your ‘work’!