Fiverr Community Forum

New on Fiverr, haven't got a single order! :(

New on Fiverr, haven’t got a single order! Totally unable to find the reason behind as there only come a few requests in the buyer requests section which instantly disappear. Is it normal? :frowning:

12 Likes

The buyer request comes for a certain period of time.keep refreshing your BR tab,

4 Likes

thank you for the suggestion. appreciated

3 Likes

try to target long tail and low competition keywords in your title and description stay online and send buyers request regularly.

4 Likes

You mean the more unique the title of the gig, the better interaction chances of buyers?

1 Like

Why I can’t get a buyer’s request

2 Likes

search for keywords on Fiverr and see the suggestions of search bar check the number of services on specific keyword and target the long tail+ low competition keywords in your title and description.

5 Likes

same here. Highly depressed :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, it’s Fiverr rules, Don’t worry
you will send buyer request regular

1 Like

I’ve tested all the specific keywords but I can’t get a buyer’s request. can’t get a buyer’s request

2 Likes

[ Check the number of services on specific keyword ]. That’s a superb tip. thanks man! I haven’t tried this before. You made a difference. thumbs up

3 Likes

thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes, literally it is all you want to hear. :slight_smile:

buyers request comes up certain time periods you should note the timings.

2 Likes

You keep on hoping you can succeed.

1 Like

Thank you for information

1 Like

Possibly because people find it unlikely that Angelina Jolie has moved to Pakistan and is offering writing services on Fiverr, so they’re suspicious of anything they might get from you, and prefer someone who looks more honest.

4 Likes

Based on the above:

Check this out: New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

2 Likes

Be patient!!
Stay online on Fiverr!!!

1 Like

I hope you should keep online 24 /7 & improve your gig services

2 Likes

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Create a Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck

1 Like