New on Fiverr- How to improve my Gig?

Hey guys, I’m new to Fiverr. I offer a few different types of gigs. Firstly I’m a Divison I collegiate athlete in cross country and I’d love to help people gain knowledge in the sport and further their running careers in my gig. I am also skilled in photoshop and would love to help some people out and create a channel logo. Since I am new it is difficult to sell these gigs. Does anyone have any advice on how I can improve these gigs? I’d love to make my first sale soon. Thanks!

Dear Jake:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest a closeup on your smiling face.
Your log line: Once you’ve been spammed a few times, you’ll probably want to change this.
Your profile text:

Hey, I’m a runner and a YouTuber, currently just hit 1,000 subscribers. I’m a big fan of social media in general and have an unconditional love for dogs. Check out my services here! -Jake

I suggest re-doing this with more of a focus on how you’re here to help the Buyer. I don’t know how your love of dogs is relevant here.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your formula video may get you in hot water because you can’t really offer to play any song without causing headaches for your Buyers and yourself. Some Buyers may want higher resolution video.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service[/details]

Great tips! Much appreciated, blaisefaint!