New on Fiverr - How to Set the Perfect Package?

spantikdigital

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing good. We as an Agency are new here on Fiverr. Looking to Explore and Gain Knowledge of this Platform and How it can be Helpful for your Brand.

Coming to the Question, We created our First Gig Today related to Website Design so we Set the Starting Package from $300, so my Question is as a New Profile or someone who has no Ratings and Clients from this Platform does this Price will attract Users or as a Starter Rank would you suggest that we should Lower our Packages?

What are your valuable opinion on this?

Regards

Hi and welcome to Fiverr.

I think the answer can be “both and” style. You can create one base gig for a very low price e.g. $5 to $20 that you will be able to deliver in reasonable time for considering the work needed AND have your very expensive packages, also according to how much time you need to complete the orders.

all the best

Hi and welcome to Fiverr.

I think the answer can be “both and” style. You can create one base gig for a very low price e.g. $5 to $20 that you will be able to deliver in reasonable time for considering the work needed AND have your very expensive packages, also according to how much time you need to complete the orders.

all the best

Thank you for your valuable Feedback.

Can you please overview my GIG https://www.fiverr.com/spantikdigital/design-unique-responsive-website-for-you and if you can suggest what can be done to make it enhance more or that will attract more clients

Archived