New on Fiverr? Joined yesterday :) How are you peoples & respected seniors?

thesikder

Good luck! Sharing your gig on social media seems to be the ticket. Or if you have a website, including the gig on your front page. Hopefully eventually it turns into a full time thing, ya know?

Thanks for your comments.you gave me a better way to sell my gigs ☺️

Your son is adorable in your gig picture. I would recommend either a western-style business portrait (big smile, good lighting, professional attire), or create a stunning graphic, as so many of the top sellers in your category have done.

Your profile should read: “For a beautiful logo that speaks to your target customer, I’m your designer. I’ll listen to your ideas, and look for a creative way to express the personality of your business graphically. I promise, you’ll be pleased, or I will cheerfully refund your order. -Shib”

Your slogan: “Your Final Stop in Quality and Creativity.” It’s good. How about “Absolutely original, and completely you.” I’m not good at coming up with slogans. 🙂

Use up all your allowable gigs. Try new things. Offer to design something niche that no everyone is offering.

Best of success to you.

Your son is adorable in your gig picture. I would recommend either a western-style business portrait (big smile, good lighting, professional attire), or create a stunning graphic, as so many of the top sellers in your category have done.

Your profile should read: “For a beautiful logo that speaks to your target customer, I’m your designer. I’ll listen to your ideas, and look for a creative way to express the personality of your business graphically. I promise, you’ll be pleased, or I will cheerfully refund your order. -Shib”

Your slogan: “Your Final Stop in Quality and Creativity.” It’s good. How about “Absolutely original, and completely you.” I’m not good at coming up with slogans. 🙂

Use up all your allowable gigs. Try new things. Offer to design something niche that no everyone is offering.

Best of success to you.

@selfors thanks for helping me.can I ask you few more questions about gigs.reply to me than I will talk to you.

Archived