Fiverr Forum

New on Fiverr? Joined yesterday :) How are you peoples & respected seniors?

how can I grow my business help me, respected Seniors:slight_smile:
I’m happy to create amazing Logo designs.give me suggestions how can I grow my work on this site.

Regards
thesikder :blush:

Yes you can grow easily through sharing your gig on social media platforms.

Not so easy. Nobody is buying any of my gigs. :frowning:

Thanks a lot for sharing Tips.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I try hard.who knows the future :upside_down_face:

Welcome.Take time to read through the forum for lots of helpful tips. Also check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Good luck! Sharing your gig on social media seems to be the ticket. Or if you have a website, including the gig on your front page. Hopefully eventually it turns into a full time thing, ya know?

Thanks for your comments.you gave me a better way to sell my gigs :relaxed:

Your son is adorable in your gig picture. I would recommend either a western-style business portrait (big smile, good lighting, professional attire), or create a stunning graphic, as so many of the top sellers in your category have done.

Your profile should read: “For a beautiful logo that speaks to your target customer, I’m your designer. I’ll listen to your ideas, and look for a creative way to express the personality of your business graphically. I promise, you’ll be pleased, or I will cheerfully refund your order. -Shib”

Your slogan: “Your Final Stop in Quality and Creativity.” It’s good. How about “Absolutely original, and completely you.” I’m not good at coming up with slogans. :slight_smile:

Use up all your allowable gigs. Try new things. Offer to design something niche that no everyone is offering.

Best of success to you.

@selfors thanks for helping me.can I ask you few more questions about gigs.reply to me than I will talk to you.