New on Fiverr... please welcome me

ahmadnazir165

Welcome to Fiverr and the Forum. Here are some useful threads that may help you. 🙂

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…
We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …
Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

Archived