Fiverr Community Forum

New on fiverr, plz help

hi i am jasmine. its been one and half months, i have joined fiverr, and dont get direct order.
i get 6 orders from buyer request, i have sent more than 160 buyer request, plz improve my profile
https://www.fiverr.com/jasminekaur1118?up_rollout=true

tell me how to get direct orders.

Jasmine don’t get disappointed.I have gone through your profile according to me things are neat you should have more patience i got my first order after applying plenty of buyer request.And let me tell you for kind of gig your offering i think people usually demand such works in buyer request more than directly contacting you because they can bargain more. Fiverr is filled with professionals so everything matters even the way you greet incoming customer. Wait for few more months once you get many orders from buyer req your gig rating will improve than chances of getting direct order will be more.

1 Like

thankyou so much for reply

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Please, don’t upset. Same positions . But i am not upset . Good wishes to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it is a good news that you already complete 6 orders with in one and haif month, there are many many new seller have fiverr they didn;t any order in fiverr last 4/5 month

1 Like

ok thank you so much

1 Like