New on fiverr, plz help

jasminekaur1118

Jasmine don’t get disappointed.I have gone through your profile according to me things are neat you should have more patience i got my first order after applying plenty of buyer request.And let me tell you for kind of gig your offering i think people usually demand such works in buyer request more than directly contacting you because they can bargain more. Fiverr is filled with professionals so everything matters even the way you greet incoming customer. Wait for few more months once you get many orders from buyer req your gig rating will improve than chances of getting direct order will be more.

Jasmine don’t get disappointed.I have gone through your profile according to me things are neat you should have more patience i got my first order after applying plenty of buyer request.And let me tell you for kind of gig your offering i think people usually demand such works in buyer request more than directly contacting you because they can bargain more. Fiverr is filled with professionals so everything matters even the way you greet incoming customer. Wait for few more months once you get many orders from buyer req your gig rating will improve than chances of getting direct order will be more.

thankyou so much for reply

Archived