New on fiverr seeking for suggestion

jennyal99

You “get work” by providing a service that your target customers need.

There are no ways to guarantee “sooner work”. Success takes time. If you want to be successful, build your freelance business slowly, strategically, and with patience and dedicated work.

do active in the forum

Forum has no connection at all to the main fiverr site and it’s totally useless being active on the forum if you are hoping to get orders because of that.

I didn’t say staying active in the forum will bring him order, I was suppose to say that active in the forum may have impact in the gig ranking, is that right? @mariashtelle1

I didn’t say staying active in the forum will bring him order, I was suppose to say that active in the forum may have impact in the gig ranking, is that right? @mariashtelle1

say that active in the forum may have impact in the gig ranking, is that right

As I said 👇

Forum has no connection at all to the main fiverr site

And has no effect on ranking, gigs, orders or whatever else.

Fact check before you give advice. Participating in the forum has no influence on your ranking.

So many Fiverr sellers believe this and that is probably why the forum is full of spam generic comments like hundreds of thank yous on threads

Archived