Fiverr Community Forum

New on fiverr seeking for suggestion

I’m a new Fiverr seller, i made seven gig already but didnt get any order.
Suggest me how do I get to work sooner?

6 Likes

You “get work” by providing a service that your target customers need.

There are no ways to guarantee “sooner work”. Success takes time. If you want to be successful, build your freelance business slowly, strategically, and with patience and dedicated work.

7 Likes

Stay online do active in the forum and do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in the social networking site @jennyal99

5 Likes

Forum has no connection at all to the main fiverr site and it’s totally useless being active on the forum if you are hoping to get orders because of that.

7 Likes

I didn’t say staying active in the forum will bring him order, I was suppose to say that active in the forum may have impact in the gig ranking, is that right? @mariashtelle1

3 Likes

As I said :point_down:

And has no effect on ranking, gigs, orders or whatever else.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification
what are the things that are working behind getting orders, ranking and etc ? @mariashtelle1

2 Likes

Fact check before you give advice. Participating in the forum has no influence on your ranking.

So many Fiverr sellers believe this and that is probably why the forum is full of spam generic comments like hundreds of thank yous on threads

6 Likes

how many hours you spend on fiverr and your freelancing business?

2 Likes

The amount of hours isn’t relevant. It is what you do that counts.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification

3 Likes

U should and must doing something different then others. thats how u can have orders.

2 Likes

Jennyal I think You should submit 10 application on buyer requests on daily basis and try to start with lower price and provide quality results. In this way you will get good feedback, ratting and it will effect your gig and reputation. I hope it will help.

3 Likes

don’t worry you will get orders soon. share your gigs on social media
and use buyer request and spend your time on fiverr as much as you can.

3 Likes

I also means the same.

3 Likes

When you open a gig you, have to focus on keywords of the gig that can help to SEO. Clear description, eye catchy image and attractive price are the fact for getting order

5 Likes

Good keyword research is very essential for gig ranking, You have to do it
Thanks!

3 Likes

Fiverr does’t guarantee you to get sooner orders.
I suggest you to use your buyer requests and stay online as much as you can, its work of patience and dedication…

3 Likes