Fiverr Community Forum

New Order to be need

Required Your opinion regarding mY GIG. This there any problem with my gig? please go through and provide your valuable Opinion.

https://www.fiverr.com/theenamulhaque

Thanks
Enamul Haque

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will convert and redesign psd to responsive html bootstrap 4
In the gig description:
It contains a URL that isn’t in the list of approved URLs.

Gig: I will design wordpress website using divi theme, divi builder 24h
In the gig description:
“Working In Local Market for More then 2 years.” could be “I have been working in the Local Market for more than 2 years.”

In some gigs you use all caps for the package descriptions. It might be better not to.
In some gigs’ FAQ’s: “Is it support on mobile devise?” could be “Is it supported on mobile devices?”

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions but in your 1st suggestion, I did URL Customization. I try to enter all the possible link so that it can rank when people search…

But you’re only supposed to use those that are in the approved list (unless you have permission I think):

See the bottom of this page for the approved URL list:
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but I didn’t use none of these or didn’t use out side of these list. isn’t it?

You use 2 unapproved URLs in your “I will convert and redesign psd to responsive html bootstrap 4” gig.
The one after “My portfolio website:” and the one below it in the gig description.

2 Likes

Thanks but As per My analysis and observation when I opened My GIG, I have seen 100 of gig who are top rated. they are also used PORTFOLIO LINK AND ALSO OTHER LINK.

Okay no problem. Though a lot of them probably use one of the approved URLs for their portfolio.
If you want to risk it you can but it says:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

2 Likes

Thanks. I have already omit these link. thank you for your nice advice. I really appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like