New 'Out of Office' instead of 'Vacation Mode'

dianagrigore

I’m loving this new update to the old ‘Vacation Mode’. It looks and feels a lot more professional, so in my opinion, it’s a great improvement to the website.

ooo.JPG.e26a145617fe2af39d753c68e7f64f17.JPG

Usually when I had a big ‘Vacation’ banner on my page/gig, regular buyers would think that I was sailing away on a sunshine island, with a cocktail in my hand and wind in my hair.

Yeah, no. I was overbooked and couldn’t take any more orders. Even though I would set it up as ‘I’m overbooked and will come back soon’, no one would ever read that. They would always see the banner with the palm tree and think about…well, palm trees and birds chirping while they needed work done. :roll_eyes:

This looks great. Thanks Fiverr!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn’t be great if they allow us to enter the reason we want? like:

“Overbooked right now, please check again in a couple of days.”
“Getting a bit of rest, I return next 20th.”
“Sailing in the Caribbean, thank you for making me rich and handsome.”

And left the mode as unavailable.

Wouldn’t be great if they allow us to enter the reason we want? like:

“Overbooked right now, please check again in a couple of days.”

“Getting a bit of rest, I return next 20th.”

“Sailing in the Caribbean, thank you for making me rich and handsome.”

And left the mode as unavailable.

I think you can write a message or choose from one of the default messages (haven’t tried it yet), but I’ve read that you can:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/activating-out-of-office-mode-242475

lol @“Sailing in the Caribbean, thank you for making me rich and handsome” 🏝️

I think you can write a message or choose from one of the default messages (haven’t tried it yet), but I’ve read that you can:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/activating-out-of-office-mode-242475

lol @“Sailing in the Caribbean, thank you for making me rich and handsome” 🏝️

Oh yes! I see it, nice one then! I get overbooked pretty fast, so until now I was using the limit orders feature, but it does not show any message and it is a bit bugged. Thank you for pointing out!

I was looking at my profile and I noticed this change. Not sure how long it’s been changed, but I love it. This feels more professional and doesn’t give the impression that we are on a beach sipping fruity drinks (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

IMG_0016.thumb.JPG.2d055a63e04682ff69aef0ba036c7ff0.JPG

I know this has been requested in the forum before. I do my fair share of complaining. I wanted to make sure and give Fiverr credit for this awesome tweak.

Yeah we were discussing it here 🔻 a few days ago.

It’s a nifty feature that I actually ❤️

Now that we may be in Canada, the Out of Office mode does seem to have replaced VM. It acts a bit different, though. You can leave a custom message (nice) and when the time you set is up, your gigs automatically go live instead of paused. I like it.

Sounds like we are doing a regular job having an office.

Sounds like we are doing a regular job having an office.

I actually have an office. In fact, I am inside a team 🙂

I find this new feature amazing, it is what I was looking for to properly do a queue control. In fact, I have it enabled right now, as I am overbooked for the next days due to big projects. I still don’t know the impact in searches and such things though

The mode did not change on my side. Is there something wrong with my account?

@nikavoice I will be having surgery later this week to get my wisdom teeth removed (cough 16 years late cough) . I was planning on using vacay mode and testing it out. I guess I’ll have to use this new feature and post a review.

Archived