New payment method comming for Pakistani freelancers

uddinnizar14

One more Payment method coming very soon for Pakistani Freelancers Is [sadaPay] ******. I’m really excited for them because they claim that the first 3 withdrawals in a month will be totally free and the best part is they will also give Free Mastercard debit card 💳!

Currently, they are in beta, and hopefully, they will launch in late 2020. According to their website, the supported platforms include Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, 99desgins, Skrill, Payoneer, and more. I don’t know if they are partnering directly with Fiverr or with Payoneer.
[

image.thumb.png.ba57b114cf9b40e564759138fd2c757a.png
image1258×580 114 KB
]*****

Mod Note: Outgoing link removed.

One more Payment method coming very soon for Pakistani Freelancers Is [sadaPay] ******. I’m really excited for them because they claim that the first 3 withdrawals in a month will be totally free and the best part is they will also give Free Mastercard debit card 💳!

Currently, they are in beta, and hopefully, they will launch in late 2020. According to their website, the supported platforms include Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, 99desgins, Skrill, Payoneer, and more. I don’t know if they are partnering directly with Fiverr or with Payoneer.

[

]*****

Skrill, Payoneer

A new payment method which allow payment from another payment method, sound like very legit

[

]*****

If you had read clearly Fiverr is mentioned separately than Payoneer and Skrill. That means for Fiverr there will be direct withdrawal or like Jazzcash it might partner with Payoneer.

According to their website, the supported platforms include Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, 99desgins, Skrill, Payoneer, and more.

Archived