New pixel artist on Fiverr, would like feedback!

Hello everyone!

I’m perfectfitz and have just set up my Fiverr today. I’m mostly interested in selling pixel art and was wondering what else I could do besides setting up my first gig to get buyers. If anyone has any extra advice, I’d love to hear it.

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I’m perfectfitz and have just set up my Fiverr today. I’m mostly interested in selling pixel art and was wondering what else I could do besides setting up my first gig to get buyers. If anyone has any extra advice, I’d love to hear it.

Thanks!

I’m mostly interested in selling pixel art and was wondering what else I could do besides setting up my first gig to get buyers.

You’re not going to make any sales or earn any success if your don’t have any active gigs. 😉

I’m mostly interested in selling pixel art and was wondering what else I could do besides setting up my first gig to get buyers.

You’re not going to make any sales or earn any success if your don’t have any active gigs. 😉

I set up an active gig, is it not showing up?

I think you have really nice pixel art.
But I dont think your gig has enough detail.
Imagine that I’m not a pixel art expert (i’m not) and I decide I want some pixel art (I do now that I saw yours!). I find you. I read your gig. I have no idea what any of it means.
What is “8x8”?
What is “64x64”?
How do they compare?
What is “4-6 frames”?
What can I use the animation for?
You should include the extra cost in your description. I cant see it unless I start an order.
I LOVE the art but I dont inderstand what I’m ordering at all.

Good luck. A few refinements and I think you can sell a lot.

Matt

I think you have really nice pixel art.

But I dont think your gig has enough detail.

Imagine that I’m not a pixel art expert (i’m not) and I decide I want some pixel art (I do now that I saw yours!). I find you. I read your gig. I have no idea what any of it means.

What is “8x8”?

What is “64x64”?

How do they compare?

What is “4-6 frames”?

What can I use the animation for?

You should include the extra cost in your description. I cant see it unless I start an order.

I LOVE the art but I dont inderstand what I’m ordering at all.

Good luck. A few refinements and I think you can sell a lot.

Matt

I appreciate the feedback! I’m updating my profile and gig now to be more informative. 😃

Archived