New Pricing Features!

adi_so

Hi,

As part an ongoing effort to make your Fiverr experience better, we’re creating and testing some features in the Gig pricing area. Our goal is to make the pricing process easier and enable you to increase your revenues by adding extra services to your Gig.

These new features are based on a deep market research and existing Gig Extras research.

‘For Commercial Use’ Gig Extra- this extra will help you get paid in case your delivery is used for commercial purposes, if you choose to activate it. The rollout is gradually taking place and you can already find it in Voice-overs, Cartoons & Caricatures, and Illustration subcategories and we’re working on different variations for other subcategories.

‘Source File’ Gig Extra - by activating this feature you’ll be able to offer your delivery source files for sale as a regular extra, after the delivery, and even after the order is completed. This feature will be released next month to Illustration subcategory first and to other subcategories in the weeks after.

‘Modifications’- you will be able to get paid for extra modifications requested by your buyers (in addition to an extra delivery time). This feature is already under development and should be released to Music & Audio subcategories first by the end of the month (other subcategories will follow). Read more and leave your review on the new modifications model here - http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/69813/new-order-modifications-model#Item_1

• All features might go through some changes as we go forward.

I would love to hear your thoughts!

adi_so said: ‘Modifications’- you will be able to get paid for extra modifications requested by your buyers (in addition to an extra delivery time). This feature is already under development and should be released to Music & Audio subcategories first by the end of the month (other subcategories will follow). Read more and leave your review on the new modifications model here - http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/69813/new-order-modifications-model#Item_1

LIKE !

Reply to @kjblynx: I think that staff is starting to use News for announcing and then closing the thread before it gets too long and cluttered. This thread was probably added to Conversations to offer a place for feedback. I’m kind of guessing from watching the trend in News but that’s best guess.

I noticed that you added the Tip Feature to our gigs, which is really fantastic, but why do do you take money ( $1 for every $5 ) from the tip. I can see taking it from the gig but from the tip, that’s just not right.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

‘For Commercial Use’ Gig Extra-
As a business owner. You ran me off. I won’t pay “For Commercial Use” fee. I need voice over for commercials for terrestrial radio and the fee’s that most people are charging now on fiverr is too high.

I can hire somebody (really anybody) for $25 an hour and have 15 commercials worded. (unlimited length) Instead of the $20 per 50 to 100 words.

Your shooting yourself in the foot on this move.

Reply to @kjblynx: Don’t get me wrong. If you got a home project and you want to add a cool voice over to your project. This works fine. But as a radio station I do have to luxury of a rolodex of voices I can call.

Coming here gave me an avenue of new voices, but these fee’s just turned me off to coming here.

College is starting soon and the theatrical department will have a slew of new voices that will work for free. I’ll go there in August.

Reply to @reinier01:
Most radio stations never charged for any production fee. It’s incorporated with the on-air play fee. Advertising companies charge this fee.

Using college students to cut commercials is a barter with the theatrical department. They supply the talent, we supply free advertisement for their events.

Thanks for asking

Reply to @corneo: Sounds like a sustainable business model. Read here for voice over business rates:

https:fragglesrock

$25 for a voice over is not expensive for business use. If someone is on a shoestring budget or a start up for example, I sometimes give the commercial license for free. But if you’re running a business that can’t absorb minimal costs like that, I’d argue it’s not going to be a successful business in the long-term.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived