New promo SEO gig of highest quality

There are people who offer you more than I do. Sure, in terms of quantity. And yes they have good reviews maybe… but maybe they invested some money to promote through friends just to lure you. Offers that are too good to be true will often backfire.

How?

A lot of backlinks that haven’t been made manually, with unique articles, pinged slowly during some period of time (depending on the number) don`t look natural. Google can recognize this! What is going to happen is that it will have counter effect on the SERP of your website. And you don’t want that to happen.

That is why I decided to create e a gig that will promote your website completely SAFE, in a natural way.

Why don’t other sellers do the same thing? There are 3 reasons:

1. They don’t know how to do it.
  2. It is a lot more work and time invested for them.
  3. They just want to take 5 bucks from you once and than cheat on somebody else.

I don’t want your 5$, I want a lot more. I want you to be satisfied with what you got and come back for our mutual benefit. That is my vision of business. Trust, hard work, patience and mutual interest are in my opinion, foundations of prosperity.

If you agree with me check out this gig. If you don’t, never mind, best wishes and good luck!

http://www.fiverr.com/pendulator/manually-create-10-hi-pr-web-20-plus-3-free-vlogs

Love your post and your philosophy, we think 100% alike in this subject. The dilema is, 95% of Fiverr buyers are uneducated and they do not want to hear the truth. I am loosing many customers because I tell them that 5$ will not get them on Google 1 Page. I am still trying to figure out, what to do, If I want to offer real SEO services, beyond the onsite analysis.

I wish you the best, and we should exchange our experiences from time to time.

Thank you Mimie,

I guess some people will then have to learn and recognize good sellers the hard way. :slight_smile:

It’s a little bit frustrating to compete with unfair sellers but I hope and believe that quality will eventually prevail. Good luck!