New Promoted Gigs goes pending at the same time all of my gigs are not showing

wordpress2017

Hi, me Nasibul WordPress website designer & developer. Recently I got 2 gigs for promoting, Everything goes well, recently I am seeing those are in pending. at the same time, all of my gigs are not showing anywhere. Gigs are all activated with 100% Response Rate 100% Delivered on Time and100% Order Completion.
I think it’s a bug that comes from the new promoted gig option. Promoted gigs may go pending for various reasons Fiverr support said, but they can’t solve other gigs are not showing because of it at the same time.
Recently Fiverr updated their logo, website fonts, and few other things I think.
Does anyone face this kind of experience? how can I solve it?

Thank you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To ensure a quality ad experience for the buyers, only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated sellerAt least one of your Gigs is in an eligible categoryYour Gig scored 4.7 in public ratingYour Gig has at least 30 reviewsYou meet additional quality metrics

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011563858-What-Gigs-Can-Be-Promoted

To ensure a quality ad experience for the buyers, only hand-vetted sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

We’ll evaluate your eligibility according to the following standards:

You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated sellerAt least one of your Gigs is in an eligible categoryYour Gig scored 4.7 in public ratingYour Gig has at least 30 reviewsYou meet additional quality metrics

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011563858-What-Gigs-Can-Be-Promoted

All are ok. I am level 2 seller.

what are You meet additional quality metrics?

My promotional ads run only two days after that I am getting those are pending.

All are ok. I am level 2 seller.

what are You meet additional quality metrics?

My promotional ads run only two days after that I am getting those are pending.

I am also facing the same issue. After my research whatever I got. I sent you.

Quality metrics mean. Response time, Better gig description and titles, Better thumbnail eyecatching. Please also let me know your thoughts.

Hello, I’m facing the exact same issue, the day they changed the logo and update website 📉

• Promoted gigs on pending
  • 100% drop in sales on all gigs (from 200 sales/mo to 0)
  • Gigs are pushed to the last page and absolutely no improvements
  • I have done a lot of promotion in the last 15 days, nothing than just a few sales from the promotion.

I notice that the filter is not working correctly:

• Gigs & (Sellers) with 0 - 5 reviews are better ranked in Category: Logo Design Filter: Best Selling then gigs with over 5000 reviews
  • Search results duplicated on multiple pages, you can find the same gig on page 1 and page 3 at the same time
  • I saw a few gigs who stole my gig images and they are ranking better in search results 🤨
  • Gigs who missed a category for example Copywriting services in the category Logo Design are ranked better than my gigs

Support ignored all questions i have asked and close a ticket they said “Everything is in tip-top shape” :rofl: ,after that, i open a new ticket and asked to talk head of customer support since copy-paste answers are not solution, now waiting for a response.

Hello, I’m facing the exact same issue, the day they changed the logo and update website 📉

• I have done a lot of promotion in the last 15 days, nothing than just a few sales from the promotion.

• Gigs & (Sellers) with 0 - 5 reviews are better ranked in Category: Logo Design Filter: Best Selling then gigs with over 5000 reviews
  • Search results duplicated on multiple pages, you can find the same gig on page 1 and page 3 at the same time
  • I saw a few gigs who stole my gig images and they are ranking better in search results 🤨
  • Gigs who missed a category for example Copywriting services in the category Logo Design are ranked better than my gigs

Support ignored all questions i have asked and close a ticket they said “Everything is in tip-top shape” :rofl: ,after that, i open a new ticket and asked to talk head of customer support since copy-paste answers are not solution, now waiting for a response.

Everything is 100%. if I am not qualified they would not give the promoted option with 10$ gift. Promoted gigs on pending at the same time all gigs are not showing. its a bug I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am facing this same issue, I have team working with me and now nothing

Im a level 2 seller my gig promotions were working fine and suddenly my impressions dropped in 2 days of running promotions.
now im not getting any impressions! I got really confused and this problem is very serious!
i dont have any idea about it and the question is what to do now to fix that?

if anyone can help me with this!
this stuff is scary! i went from 1st page to unexistant!

• 4 weeks later...

The promotion worked for me for just 2 days and they put my gigs on pending. After few days my gigs are promoted again but none of my Gig is getting clicks and impressions. Organic ranking for the gigs is also lost. The gigs are not in even in the last page.

The promotion worked for me for just 2 days and they put my gigs on pending. After few days my gigs are promoted again but none of my Gig is getting clicks and impressions. Organic ranking for the gigs is also lost. The gigs are not in even in the last page.

Same happened to me, and CS just tell ‘everything is well’. They are the worst CS ever!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The pending status on the promoted Gigs dashboard lets you know that the Gig currently doesn’t meet all the quality standards that have to be met in order to be able to promote a certain Gig.

Please keep in mind that order cancellations as well as being late with deliveries are just some of the metrics being taken into consideration.

Keep on doing great on the Gigs in question, deliver on time, get good reviews, and hopefully, the Gig metrics will improve and the Gig will leave the Pending status and be eligible for the promotion. The process is automatic, so I can kindly suggest you check your analytics after some time has passed for any possible updates.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

here similar problem… untill 10days ago we had a lot of orders… ( and around 2700impression for each of our gig… ) now we are drop like a rollcoaster ! we received around 200 impressions… all our gigs disappeared from search engine… Fiverr customer support continue to said that a lot of factor change position of our gig… but here the problem is different… our gigs is not present on any of the search results pages …

• 2 weeks later...

here similar problem… untill 10days ago we had a lot of orders… ( and around 2700impression for each of our gig… ) now we are drop like a rollcoaster ! we received around 200 impressions… all our gigs disappeared from search engine… Fiverr customer support continue to said that a lot of factor change position of our gig… but here the problem is different… our gigs is not present on any of the search results pages …

same problem with me! no impression, clicks as well as orders from last 15 days. now, what about of your issued? its solved ?

Hi, me Nasibul WordPress website designer & developer. Recently I got 2 gigs for promoting, Everything goes well, recently I am seeing those are in pending. at the same time, all of my gigs are not showing anywhere. Gigs are all activated with 100% Response Rate 100% Delivered on Time and100% Order Completion.

I think it’s a bug that comes from the new promoted gig option. Promoted gigs may go pending for various reasons Fiverr support said, but they can’t solve other gigs are not showing because of it at the same time.

Recently Fiverr updated their logo, website fonts, and few other things I think.

Thank you

I have, Last time that was happened on my gig, then I was trying to contact Fiverr customer support.

And I need to explain to them as detail as possible, but the result is not directly changed at that time, I must follow-up again and another time it happens again.

But the customer support says “that it just not appear, and my gig is still active” and true I still get some project, but I do not get the order on the default search page, for now, I gave up on issues.

In my opinion is, it not just happen because of the Promotion feature, I felt it also happen when I was chosen as Fiverr’s Choice, so if someone else feels that it happen with the Promotion feature, I think it because of data crash with our account.

Hey did you get any solution? I am facing same problem

Hey did you get any solution? I am facing same problem

Hi, the solution is to wait or to promote the gigs with social or other… a lot of seller is moving to other platforms and other seller is starting to promote their gigs… we are waiting that fiverr rotation re-place our gigs in good place…

Thank you

Beware before promoting your gigs.

My problem is similar but a bit different. My gig was getting promoted for the last many days, suddenly stopped with a message “Not promotable (Unqualified)”, I didn’t make any change to any gig, 5-star gig rating, everything is perfect. I contacted support, got no satisfactory reply but they said your gigs are now promoted. I checked it and found them true. BUT after 3 more days, the same thing happened again 😦

Now why I said BEAWARE?

Before the promotion, my gig was performing well and appearing on 1st or 2nd page. I was happy with that. And then I promoted gigs, now after few days of promotion, that message came and promotion stopped. Now, the worst thing happened, Fiverr disqualified my gig and now it’s getting ZERO or very few impressions. when I searched my gig it was not wherein the result.

So the conclusion is I must never promote my gig.

Hi it was some months, and i saw that looks like today the things are working well for you after this problem. What you made to solve this situation? Thank you

Archived