Fiverr Forum

NEW: Quick response

Hi guys

I just noticed this new function quick response on fiverr messages, I think this is very helpful for response time and faster communication in first place.

what do you think ?

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3j/Oj/irm2Mwn/untitled.png

For now I think best would be adding some work examples that you can quickly send, what you will add there ?

I really like it, its pretty continent.

In the past I used to save some generic responses in notepad files to sent to client in particular repeated situation, but now I don’t have to do that anymore.

so I appreciate this new function it sure have added some value to the overall platform experience.

Reply to @fixmyprocess: I could defintely understand that aspect, but if I was a buyer and paid for a gig and then was sending in information and specific questions, I would think why are they sending me all this general stuff and maybe get annoyed. I guess over time the community will see how it plays out. My main question is will sellers be as prompt in trying to respond to things, that’s where I think it would get annoying. Be we shall see. Everyone, at least all the sellers seemed to be thrilled about it.

This is a brilliant feature that will save me so much time with commonly-asked questions. Great idea from Fiverr. If you could please add to the “delivery” window as well that would be absolutely fantastic and speed up deliveries even more. Thanks Fiverr!

I can’t wait to see what happens when buyers get fed up with canned responses as just another step from simply getting what they ordered. The forum’s going to get pretty busy. :slight_smile:

Reply to @godfather: When someone orders, I always respond with, “Thanks for your order. I’ll have it back to you within the 7 day deadline.” That’s one potential response for you, and I’m so happy I don’t have to type it every time now!

Reply to @silberma1976: Without being specific and giving all your secrets away…what kind of responses have you created?

it was long overdue, great…

Reply to @juiceex: Oh, wow! I assumed it was already added there. If it’s not I hope they add it soon. I thought the 2 delivery scripts I added would also work there. Now I gotta get busy on my next order so I can see if it shows up there too. (keeping my fingers crossed).

I never noticed this - I think it’s great, I’ve just added a general response I usually send to buyers that just order 1-3 gigs and that I haven’t had prior conversations with. I like to acknowledge a buyer when they order just so they know I am on the job!

I absolutely love this feature! I get a lot of people asking the same questions and I hate having to go copy and paste or retype the message. This makes it so much easier and faster. I think this is one of the best features they have added for a while.

Reply to @lunabea: I don’t think this feature is available on the order page but only on the conversation page. At least I don’t see it on the order page. Is that the same for everyone else?

I think it’s beautiful. I may just weep.

FINALLY!! I love this new feature. I get asked the same questions all the time and have always had to open a text file where I keep my standard answers. This is soooo much better.

Now they just need to add this same feature to the “DELIVER YOUR ORDER” window. I keep my canned “thank you’s” in a text file as well and would LOVE to have this incorporated there as well.

Great new feature guys!

Reply to @steveeyes:

I dont see it on order page too :confused: ?

Wow I agree to, I love it.

Is this for buyers to contact sellers before they order or is this only after someone has purchased a gig?

When a gig is purchased, there is always a message sent asking for instructions, why wouldn’t sellers have included more information there all this time?

its great and appreciated. fiverr team doing great things every day. thumbs up and

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’ve already used this feature twice!.. fantastic!!!

Reply to @sincere18: This is for when a potential BUYER contacts a SELLER. Often as a seller, I am asked the same questions each day. This new feature allows me to easily access my “canned” answers and respond to them even faster.