NEW: Quick response

webchief

I never noticed this - I think it’s great, I’ve just added a general response I usually send to buyers that just order 1-3 gigs and that I haven’t had prior conversations with. I like to acknowledge a buyer when they order just so they know I am on the job!

FINALLY!! I love this new feature. I get asked the same questions all the time and have always had to open a text file where I keep my standard answers. This is soooo much better.

Now they just need to add this same feature to the “DELIVER YOUR ORDER” window. I keep my canned “thank you’s” in a text file as well and would LOVE to have this incorporated there as well.

Great new feature guys!

Is this for buyers to contact sellers before they order or is this only after someone has purchased a gig?

When a gig is purchased, there is always a message sent asking for instructions, why wouldn’t sellers have included more information there all this time?

Reply to @webchief: Yeah I would love to have this on the order page too… Having a simple “thanks for your purchase, I am working on it now…” message would be great to have ready for me right after I get a new order… and of course I would love to save a bunch of my gig delivery messages there as well.

Reply to @juiceex: Ok, that is interesting. I hope that sellers will still send manual replies, because while I agree, there are probably a lot of standard answers that can be helpful to questions you get over and over again as a seller, many sellers say to contact them before ordering which usually means to get a quote or to discuss the details of the job, etc., etc.

Reply to @sincere18: Personalization is important & as a seller, I would definitely customize my response to a specific question. At the same time, there are buyers that don’t read my gig description but contact me instead…and having a canned response saves me time where I can just insert my requirements straight from my gig.

I just saw this! One of the best things fiverr’s come up with lately. I have 2 scripts that I use all the time. One when I deliver a voice over, and one for a video delivery. Before, I would open up a word doc where I have them saved then copy and paste. Now all I have to do is click a button.

I’d be interested to hear examples of other uses from everyone.

Thanks Fiverr!

Edit: *Does anyone know if this is active in the delivery window? I just read a post that implied that it may not be…

Edit2: It doesn’t show up! I clicked the “deliver order” button…BUMMER! Still a great feature but it would be cool if fiverr could do that too.

Reply to @fixmyprocess: I could defintely understand that aspect, but if I was a buyer and paid for a gig and then was sending in information and specific questions, I would think why are they sending me all this general stuff and maybe get annoyed. I guess over time the community will see how it plays out. My main question is will sellers be as prompt in trying to respond to things, that’s where I think it would get annoying. Be we shall see. Everyone, at least all the sellers seemed to be thrilled about it.

Archived