New ratings change?

milanmanojlovic

I understand Fiverr don’t want veteran sellers in their platform. Every change degrades us more and more. Now, the rating shows only the last 60 days (you have to place the cursor on it to show lifetime), like we are totally new here. This is a complete disaster.

I understand Fiverr don’t want veteran sellers in their platform. Every change degrades us more and more. Now, the rating shows only the last 60 days (you have to place the cursor on it to show lifetime), like we are totally new here. This is a complete disaster.

This. Thought the same thing exactly.

Here you are:

Welcome to this thread. Please note that I am not an employee of Fiverr, nor I have any relation to the company but to be a user (seller) for almost two years in this platform. What comes below is just my personal opinion, and I may be wrong (probably) or right, but that does not matter. I just want to write it just to provide some feedback to Fiverr. If you are here, you may know already about the change Fiverr introduced in the way we see Sellers ratings. Now, only the last 60 days ratings a…

Archived