Fiverr Forum

New Released

I make a new gig and it never shows on the new released and i couldnt find it anywhere…

Please be patient. Sometimes it can take a bit before new gigs are entered into the Fiverr algorithm.

thank you for the tips .have a great day!

I would give it up to a week and if you still don’t seem to find your gig anywhere try changing your title and tags around, add a video, and look into other gigs similar to your niche’ that are selling and get a better idea of what buyers are looking for and how they’re looking for it.

Thank you !

Hi everyone!

just worried , why my gig is not showing up in new release i have a reviews and buyer i search this morning i see it ,then suddenly i search again this afternoon i couldn’t find it again my gig.anyone knows this please leave a comment.Thanks .Have a good day!

They rotate gigs a lot lately I’ve noticed so you might see it and then look for it again and it’s gone, then back again. Fiverr seems to be rotating them frequently.

Thank you for reading my post @ misscrystal.Have a good day!

I see it on page one for “amazon listing” at the moment.

There were (and still are) a lot of gigs with Amazon as a keyword that are against the ToS so that keyword can get easily flagged for editorial inspection. It shouldn’t be a big deal so far and your gig looks legit at a glance, but it’s just something to be aware of.

Thank you fonthaunt, My gig is showing now and i got orders already.

Optimize your title, include keyword in your description, include your areas of expertise in tagine, and Lastly, be different and standout.

Thank you!