Fiverr Forum

New Request Gigs system is so boring!

The new Request gigs box right of the page is so slow in updating compared to previous system we had a couple of days ago, and it’s better if they can restore to the previous system!

It take about an hour sometimes for a single ad to scroll out through bottom to top.

I dont see anything either, so i dunno what happened, lol

Woah, I think I’m missing something here.

The Request gigs box to me, is exactly the same as it’s always been.

Maybe it’s bugged in your browser?

Does anyone else have this new box?

Previously it updated with whole new bunch of ads in a higher frequency, but now, it keeps updating like queue, one or two adds added at a time, and this process is slower too!!

I wish buyer requests would refresh more often… this gal’s tryna make more bucks @ home! :-"

Am I missing something here? I don’t see any Request Gig bx on my left?? :-t

Off topic: @tarzanb I was about to Collect you into my Suave Studs collection, but none of your gigs includes that ‘tarzan’ sigh! #-o

errrrrrrrrr Sorry sorry it’s right side loooooooooool

Reply to @kolapops: yeah you are right, the buyer requests should refresh more often, right now it’s damn slow :confused: :confused:

Previously it updated with whole new bunch of ads in a higher frequency, but now, it keeps updating like queue, one or two adds added at a time, and this process is slower too!!

I wish buyer requests would refresh more often… this gal’s tryna make more bucks @ home! :-"

Am I missing something here? I don’t see any Request Gig bx on my left?? :-t

Off topic: @tarzanb I was about to Collect you into my Suave Studs collection, but none of your gigs includes that ‘tarzan’ sigh! #-o

errrrrrrrrr Sorry sorry it’s right side loooooooooool

Reply to @kolapops: yeah you are right, the buyer requests should refresh more often, right now it’s damn slow :confused: :confused: