5 Likes

Welcome to fiverr. Share gigs on social media. Good luck. :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum

2 Likes

welcome to Fiverr community @designestock

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr @designestock bro
All the best for your freelancing career :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry I have no order

I don’t tell you anything about order or something else :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@sldesign937 You could have just copy/pasted the links in that post, instead of quoting me. Most people don’t know how to use Discourse forums, and wouldn’t know to click the dropdown to see the rest of the message.

@ OP: Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

2 Likes

welcome here,good luck

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr community
best wishes

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to FIVERR community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wish you good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

thank you for your comment.

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like