New seller and have the experience in typing, modification in writing and copy paste assignment

I think you are offering too many things in one gig and I am betting you just copy pasted the gig description considering the poor formatting and the odd bullets and format that is happening in the gig description. Your gig package only covers data entry or copy paste which is only one of the many things you do in your gig offering “I will do word excel jobs, online advertising, media marketing, pics background removal”

If you do media marketing, I would assume you can do better than your gig image right now.

I suggest you attend this free course by Fiverr

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

I think you are offering too many things in one gig and I am betting you just copy pasted the gig description considering the poor formatting and the odd bullets and format that is happening in the gig description. Your gig package only covers data entry or copy paste which is only one of the many things you do in your gig offering “I will do word excel jobs, online advertising, media marketing, pics background removal”

If you do media marketing, I would assume you can do better than your gig image right now.

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Thank you very much for your kind tips and suggestions. I will try to follow that.

You mean to say that I should mention one or two expertise in the gig for more responses.

I mean to make your gig clear and offer only gigs you can surely deliver. What is your experience in media marketing and online advertising? From your gig description and image alone I wouldn’t hire you if I needed media marketing and online advertising services done.

I mean to make your gig clear and offer only gigs you can surely deliver. What is your experience in media marketing and online advertising? From your gig description and image alone I wouldn’t hire you if I needed media marketing and online advertising services done.

Media marketing and online advertising is featuring job through social media and electronic media. Online advertising is good to promote your business by using different portals and website.

Completed, it’s helpful for us like begineers

Archived