New seller but didn't get any order

shabbir0602

I’ve had fiber for the last two months. But I haven’t received any orders so far. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an order? I have requested about eighty buyers but so far no one has contacted me. Please help me with your valuable advice.

Hey there! The freelance world of Fiverr is difficult and can definitely be frustrating. There’s obviously no one way to success but here are some links that might help you make your gig as good as possible 🙂

“I’m new and need sales” - 3 Top Tips & Tricks to Generating Sales from a Top Rated Seller - Fiverr Tips / Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

Your Profile is your Brand: make it memorable - Fiverr Tips / Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

This link below has summarized many valuable forum posts, so you can check that out and read the ones that are applicable to you:
Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] - Fiverr Tips / Tips for Sellers - Fiverr Community Forum

Last but not least regarding the buyer requests. From what I have learned it’s definitely not the main source of acquiring orders. However, the possibility of receiving one through there is definitely real. So with that being said, make sure the buyer requests you send stand out and also communicate to the buyer that you have actually read their request. Include their (user)name, instead of a generic ‘hi sir/madam/dear’. Furthermore, make sure you clarify that you understand what the buyer is asking & how you are the right person for that job. It’s also important I think that you don’t write too much (e.g. don’t include redundant information) but also not too little (this sends a signal that you don’t actually really care about acquiring their business). Lastly, your grammar of course has to be impeccable, but that goes without saying.

What I’ve said here isn’t by all means all-encompassing, but I hope it helps you a bit. Good luck! 😃

I am new on fiver. Now i am doing hard work for getting my first order.please cheak out my gig and give me feedback

please cheak out my gig and give me feedback

If you want feedback on your gig(s) you should make your own post in the “Improve My Gig” category instead of using another person’s post to do so. It would be best if you read the Fiverr Forum Guidelines. ⬇️

Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their business. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve updated a set of standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior in our community. We see the community standards as a “living document” and plan on updating them in an ongoing process. The community standards include five sections: Integrity and AuthenticityIntellectual PropertyObjectionable ContentViolence and Cr…

Hello please! Kindly educate me on how to send request to buyers

Hello please! Kindly educate me on how to send request to buyers

@talktopaul At the top you see a ‘more’ button if you click that, you then can see the words ‘buyer requests’. Once you click that, you’ll see active buyer requests and you can click on ‘make an offer’. Keep in mind though that if your response rate is below 90% you might not see any of those requests (occasionally you might see one). Hope this helps!

Archived