New Seller but getting no orders

sadmanshowmik

Hey everyone,
I am new here. Joined fiverr few months ago. I am very passionate on WordPress and completed many offline projects. But now , I am afraid I am not getting any offer on fiverr and my impression on GIG is not that much high. Can anyone help me , how should I get my first order? I have sent many buyer request daily. But could not get any response. It would be helpful if anyone suggest me do I need to update my gig or not also updating my gigs will effect on my impression?

favicon-32x32.png.71b77b423d83748fc594839cb54c33aa.png Fiverr.com
create-a-user-friendly-wordpress-website.jpg.25e7e764c8c96d0cf5b40e46143f6e69.jpg

sadmanshowmik : I will create a user friendly wordpress website for $10 on...

For only $10, sadmanshowmik will create a user friendly wordpress website. | In this modern era, everyone wants their business or identification to look like more professional and attractive. If you have your own business but don't | On Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.71b77b423d83748fc594839cb54c33aa.png Fiverr.com
create-clean-modern-responsive-wordpress-landing-page-website-using-elementor.jpg.500a620bb6f83160bac077254e05d0c0.jpg

sadmanshowmik : I will create clean modern responsive wordpress landing page...

For only $10, sadmanshowmik will create clean modern responsive wordpress landing page website using elementor. | Hello their,Do you need professional, eye catchy landing page under 12 hours? Then here is the right place. I am Sadman, to provide the...

Thank You 😃

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 31 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

This might help, too: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts

Archived