Fiverr Community Forum

New seller challenges

Hello everyone, hope ya’ll doing great!

I’m Maria. It’s been more than a month since I joined Fiverr. I’ve tried and still trying every possible seller tips I come across either on fiverr forum or outside community and it has been very helpful as I managed to get orders above $5 and earned above my estimated rate for a month being a NEW SELLER.

Now, I don’t want this process flow to halt. I am a fast and flexible learner and keep on improving whenever and wherever it is required.

I will highly appreciate if you guys especially experienced sellers take a little time to check out my profile and suggest as to how can I improve to get more traffic and boost my sales.

Thank you very much! Good Day! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your appreciation.

I recently enrolled as a seller. Just waiting for my first order. :slightly_smiling_face:

You profile is good. You have already get 6 good review with 5 star. I like your profile.
Keep work hard. Improve your skills. Success will be your. :wave:

2 Likes

@marianne326 Thanks For Your Informative Post!

Am waiting for my first order.

Many thanks to all…!
I also facing this kind of problem …

I am also facing this kind of problem…
I don’t get any orders :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
can you help me…?
can you help how is the condition of my profile now?

I’m waiting for the first order since last 2 months.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Blessings! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Guys! I see a lot of new sellers here. I, myself have learnt from the Community here and the lot of YouTube tutorials and Articles. I will, if God wills, will definitely share how I made my way through Fiverr. Good Luck Everyone! Blessings! :heart:

1 Like

Same brother…No use

1 Like