New seller Don't try to STOLEN from my live portfolio!

vikiana

I’m very disappointed from people who open new gig in fiverr and try to sell. I’m graphic designer and i have a lot of high quality work in my live portfolio. I work hard 17 hours per day 7 days in week. A lot of people who open new gig just go to my portfolio and stolen my design. I see in fiverr one seller who open new gig with video where he show my design. All book covers who seller show in video is my work. I not understand why new seller do this (even in example seller have level 2). Why they not design something cool to show in portfolio? Why this seller just go and stolen my design! New sellers stop stolen! You must know that i report this buyer to fiverr support and i will report anyone who try show my design in him portfolio! If you want be successful seller in fiverr, just do what you can best and don’t STOLEN from other seller who work hard!

P.S. I’m sorry about my English im from Bulgaria

@vikiana I would just report them to support. They will take care of it for you. I would also remove that other persons gig from your message as linking to other peoples gigs or accounts like this is not allowed on the forum.

To be honest with you people like this will get no sales. If they have not got the brain to design their own work and put it on their portfolio their customers will soon tell them what they think when they have to do some work

@vikiana I would just report them to support. They will take care of it for you. I would also remove that other persons gig from your message as linking to other peoples gigs or accounts like this is not allowed on the forum.

To be honest with you people like this will get no sales. If they have not got the brain to design their own work and put it on their portfolio their customers will soon tell them what they think when they have to do some work

I contact with fiverr support again and for proof that this design is my i send order numbers where i made it. And what i see, OMG this seller open gig 20 hours ago and now he have 3 orders in queue. So what happen right now, buyer in fiverr see my design who buyer stolen and purchase from him 😦

I contact with fiverr support again and for proof that this design is my i send order numbers where i made it. And what i see, OMG this seller open gig 20 hours ago and now he have 3 orders in queue. So what happen right now, buyer in fiverr see my design who buyer stolen and purchase from him 😦

Guest scriptwizard

Hi vikiana, I agree with all that you say but I do feel sorry for those who are just trying to make something work here in Fiverr (& yes it is hard work). I suppose you could feel flattered (rather than totally annoyed) that it is your work that inspired someone to create something creative, however, I can see why this would be frustrating. I guess I am just trying to say vikiana, to be forgiving to this newbie who probably did not mean you any harm & a person who is stuck in that beginners phase of finding their own two feet (which we all do in the end). Blow them a kiss dear vikiana & the world will be right again lol

Guest scriptwizard

Hi vikiana, I agree with all that you say but I do feel sorry for those who are just trying to make something work here in Fiverr (& yes it is hard work). I suppose you could feel flattered (rather than totally annoyed) that it is your work that inspired someone to create something creative, however, I can see why this would be frustrating. I guess I am just trying to say vikiana, to be forgiving to this newbie who probably did not mean you any harm & a person who is stuck in that beginners phase of finding their own two feet (which we all do in the end). Blow them a kiss dear vikiana & the world will be right again lol

As an illustrator, I don’t like this kind of bad behave.

I always looking around on fiverr to check other’s gig and collect some cools ones.

There was one time I found someone is using another seller’s drawing(this one is an old account, already have lots works in the portfolio), so I informed the drawing’s owner.

Respect for others is very important, as well as respect for themselves.

As an illustrator, I don’t like this kind of bad behave.

I always looking around on fiverr to check other’s gig and collect some cools ones.

There was one time I found someone is using another seller’s drawing(this one is an old account, already have lots works in the portfolio), so I informed the drawing’s owner.

Respect for others is very important, as well as respect for themselves.

• 6 months later...

Archived