Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller 😍 Excited

Hello Fiverr Community! I am Esaur Fz, WordPress developer from Bangladesh. This is my first day on Fiverr. I’m considering myself lucky :slightly_smiling_face: for that and feeling excited :green_heart:.
Check out my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/esaurfz

Thanks you so much. :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to the platform bro… Kindly take your time to read the the platform’s Terms of service so as to be on the safer side… I wish you all the best… Happy selling…

2 Likes

Thanks you so mush…

You are very welcome brother.

Hello, I’m new and have no idea what I’m doing :grin:

1 Like

Hi @esaurfz, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

Please read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s and take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information.

Also, please be sure to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

3 Likes

As a new seller myself, congratulations and best of lucks

1 Like

Thank you so much for your great information… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @esaurfz, welcome to the community. Wish you all the best!!:smiley:

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

1 Like

Hello there @lanzmann8, better to open your own thread so people can welcome you.

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

Thanks… already did

Welcome @esaurfz big :heart: , hope you will get your first order fast

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Community!

1 Like

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Welcome to Fiverr, as a new seller make sure to start making good impressions, in the beginning that is more important than the $$ in your account, once you get a good reputation sales and money will start coming in automatically! :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here… wish you all the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome… :slight_smile:

1 Like