Fiverr Community Forum

New Seller From USA!

Hey there! I’m Tyler. I’m currently working as a graphic designer/photographer in New England. I started on Fiverr today and am hoping to make a little extra money off of photoshopping and editing people’s photos. Obviously haven’t had my first order yet because today’s my first day, but hope to get to work for someone soon! Here’s my gig if you want to check it out. :slight_smile: <3 https://www.fiverr.com/share/50R3j7
Nice to meet y’all!

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum

Nice Gig description and image. If you want to know my strategy to rank fast and get sells then here is it:

1. Create all 7 gigs in 7 days
  2. Online 10-12 hours a day.

Those 2 is very important for ranking in fiverr and if you get ranking you will get sells. simple…

Note: Your Gig image size should 1500x1010 (I use this size and I think this size is perfect)

Hello,

You optimized your gig images for phone searching people but you do not stand well on desktop search since images appear unprofessional. And wide range of customers come from desktop.

You can not use icon of a company or software that is trademarked as your profile image.

Other than that, your description is OK.

Kind regards.

Welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! I have added more gigs, updated my profile picture, and changed the image sizes in my galleries. :smiley:

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum. Go ahead with success. :heartpulse: