New seller, getting no sales

sj_animator

Please be patient and keep on plugging at the buyer requests. However, if you aren’t getting any of those, edit your gig and change its category. It is all in the communication that you do with the buyer. Its been only 4 days that I’ve joined Fiverr and I have secured 4 orders successfully through buyer requests. Please don’t lose hope and keep trying!

🔻

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

🔻

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

great and workable tips in the video. 🙂

Please be patient and keep on plugging at the buyer requests. However, if you aren’t getting any of those, edit your gig and change its category. It is all in the communication that you do with the buyer. Its been only 4 days that I’ve joined Fiverr and I have secured 4 orders successfully through buyer requests. Please don’t lose hope and keep trying!

Wow Man, Good technique. I’ll be following these tip.

Thankyou

Archived