New seller gig edit

hussain_jabir

so i should remove my own portfuio urls?

Yes, unless you have permission from Fiverr for those, since they’re not approved Fiverr URLs. If you want to link to a portfolio you’d need to use one of the approved URLs (or to get permission first from Fiverr for another site).

See this list on this page:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Also from that page:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Yes, unless you have permission from Fiverr for those, since they’re not approved Fiverr URLs. If you want to link to a portfolio you’d need to use one of the approved URLs (or to get permission first from Fiverr for another site).

See this list on this page:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Also from that page:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

ok i will remove this.is it ok to edit 7/8 times ?

ok i will remove this.is it ok to edit 7/8 times ?

You shouldn’t get in trouble for editing that many times but it will probably keep getting removed from the search engine temporarily each time you edit it.

But if they are important edits (like removing unapproved links) then it would be better to edit it.

You shouldn’t get in trouble for editing that many times but it will probably keep getting removed from the search engine temporarily each time you edit it.

But if they are important edits (like removing unapproved links) then it would be better to edit it.

ok edit my gig.still on the first page hope get an order soon 😦

Archived