Fiverr Forum

New seller help anyone Quick

I’m new to Fiverr. I want all the tips on how to get the job done quickly….

Help me, anyone,

Thanks All

5 Likes

you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments
best wishes.

5 Likes

Many Many Thanks…

Hello @mdrukan03
Welcome to Fiverr!
A quick tip from me: You can add your Fiverr URL through profile settings, so that forum members would be able to find you on Fiverr.com by clicking on your profile icon! There is a section exclusively for Fiverr Tips!

1 Like

Thanks…

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Thanks,…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1. Create All the gigs that you are allowed to
  2. Spend more time on fiver ( Daily 2 hours)
  3. Specialized your skill
  4. Maintain professional GIGs
  5. Customer satisfaction is No 01. !!
  6. Don’t under rate your self.
  7. Be positive! Stay positive!
  8. Use buyer requests
  9. Promote your gigs yourself
  10. Rank your gigs
  11. Read and stay update about Fiverr rules and regulations
  12. Don’t just give up!!
1 Like

Fiverr is a store and Gig is of your store product…Now what you should do ,represent your product professionally to your customers…

• Spend more time on fiver
  • Specialized your skill
  • Maintain professional gigs
  • Customer satisfaction is No 01. goal
  • Don’t under rate your self.
  • Be positive! Stay positive!
  • Send buyer requests

New seller help anyone Quick

Quick”, died before even getting started, and “all” is impossible to provide.

As for “I want all the tips”, I also want the sun :sunny:, the moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face: and the stars :star2:, but can’t have them. :roll_eyes:

I suggest not demanding. If you need help, sure, ask for it, but not in a mandatory way. You didn’t even say “please” - basic rule of good manners.

Besides what provided by those who replied above, check this link. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

2 Likes