New Seller! Help Please!

medohopurum

How do I do that? Im new to this sorry.

How do I do that?

Well, you are going to have to first figure out who you wish to sell your services to. Do some market research to understand your target customers and what their needs may be. Then, find where those target customers are located, go to those places, and find creative ways to connect with, and reach out to, those target customers. Do what you need to in order to convince them to hire you.

Sales don’t appear out of nowhere. You’re going to have to work for each order, dedicate yourself to building a seller reputation that makes buyers want to hire you. How you do that is unique to you, and defines your efforts to become successful as a freelancer and young businessman.

Promote your gigs, get traffic from social media. That is how you get buyer requests

get traffic from social media. That is how you get buyer requests

How can getting traffic from social media to their gigs enable a seller to see more buyer requests? (This was the OP’s original question BTW.)

No amount of off-Fiverr marketing will result in the ability to see buyer requests, unless it results in sales which increase the seller’s level. Being a level 1/2 etc. does increase the number of BRs which are visible.

To @medohopurum - one way to see buyer requests may be to create more gigs in different categories/subcategories. Good luck! 🙂

Promote your gigs, get traffic from social media. That is how you get buyer requests

@merciavideo

No amount of off-Fiverr marketing will result in the ability to see buyer requests, unless it results in sales which increase the seller’s level.

I am sorry, but may be you don’t know it, if you stop marketing your gigs, you are not offered buyer requests after few days. You can check other posts on the forum about this.

Being a level 1/2 etc. does increase the number of BRs which are visible.

This statement is true indeed. They see a lot of buyer requests.

@merciavideo

No amount of off-Fiverr marketing will result in the ability to see buyer requests, unless it results in sales which increase the seller’s level.

I am sorry, but may be you don’t know it, if you stop marketing your gigs, you are not offered buyer requests after few days. You can check other posts on the forum about this.

you are not offered buyer requests after few days. You can check other posts on the forum about this.

I’d love to see these posts - could you link them here please?

I’m sure others would find the info useful as well. TIA! 🙂

@merciavideo

if you stop marketing your gigs, you are not offered buyer requests after few days.

Hi @arafatjamil01,

No, sorry to say but that’s not the way BR works.

BR is shown at random hours of the day and only after Fiverr has gone through reviewing the requests that buyers make. Sometimes you’ll see none and others, you’ll see a bunch. It all depends on how fast checks are made and how many requests are on the pile.

BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE !!! 🎆

Archived